Friday, August 30, 2013

Resurrection.

I've been soul-searching for the past...two weeks maybe. Call it shallow soul searching, but after a little whiskey and a hell of a good show at the Aggie with 20XIII, I have decided to try once more to adhere to the wonderful world of bloggerific b.s.

As long as I can pretend this isn't a blog. Just a forum for Northern Colorado Punk and Metal...stuff. Stuff keeps it loosely defined so that I can give you what you want.

And I'm gonna get rid of the name. Now, it's just going to be "Dirty, Sexy Music." No more groupie gazette.

a.) You don't need to sleep with the band to be awesome.

b.) Gazette just rhymed with groupie. Lame, I know. That's why I'm nixing it.

c.) Music, at it's heart, should be raw passion. That's why it's dirty. Sometimes the best moments in music are unfiltered truth. heart to heart.

I'm not sure what my final point here is, but if you are a band: contact me for free publicity. If you aren't a band: comment you're little heart out so that I can act as a way to connect you...to them.

See...there's this notion that "blogs" reach "opinion leaders." This makes you rather freakin' important. Get it? So thanks for being so important.

And remember, spread music like love.

XOXO,
schmoker.

P.S. If you are a future employer googling my name...I have a really cool portfolio. And given the opportunity, I'm really rather tactful. And have two degrees. Which make me more intellectual than I lead on. Have I shot my chances with your company yet? Most employers value honesty...and social media skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment